Goods Inwards Inspector
Job Title: Goods Inwards Inspector
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £32,000.00 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30
This is an exciting opportunity for a Goods Inwards Inspector to join a world-leading company on a permanent basis.
The Goods Inwards Inspector is responsible for ensuring that parts, materials, and equipment are inspected and handled in accordance with Company operating standards.
The Duties of a Goods Inwards Inspector:
- Perform relevant levels of Inspection and Quality clearance of parts.
- Report to Buyers in relation to quality issues on purchased parts.
- Maintain the quality management system and the accuracy of the system data.
- Liaise with suppliers, engineers, buyers, and managers to resolve any quality supply issues.
- Ensure Goods-Inwards environment is compliant with Health and Safety.
The Goods Inwards Inspector should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong mechanical inspection experience.
- Confident working from complex engineering drawings.
- Able to use manual inspection instruments/equipment.
- Is Organised and Efficient with time.
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in this Goods Inwards Inspector position, please click apply now or call Sami at Orion Reading today for the Goods Inwards Inspector role.
Due to the volume of applications we receive unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing