Salary: Up to circa £65,000 DOE
Working Hours: Core hours Monday – Thursday 9.00 - 3.30pm Friday 9.00am – 2.00pm – flexible working, 40 hours in total per week
Hybrid working: 3 days onsite, then rest of the week from home.
This company offers a fantastic benefits: 25 days holiday / Management Incentive Plan / Up to 10% matched Pension / Health benefits / Career programs / Long term sick leave / Bereavement Time Off / Reward packages / ongoing Recognition / External training and development / Death in service 6X annual salary /Stock and Shares scheme / Pride points / Cash back scheme...AND MUCH MORE
Due to massive growth, we have an opportunity for a skilled Certification Engineer looking to grow their career to work for one of the world’s largest Aerospace Manufacturing companies.
To innovate and collaborate in a team where diversity, equity and culture is at the heart of what this global Aerospace company do and with the industry bouncing back quicker than anyone imagined, the opportunity is endless...
As a Certification Engineer you will be:
- Produce the necessary reports to demonstrate that the design satisfies all relevant EASA or FAA regulations.
- The appointed Certification Engineer will undertake the checking and releasing of detail, sub-assembly, general assembly and installation drawings
- Preparation of schemes and provision of technical support for test programmes
- Analysing test results and report findings.
- As a Certification Engineer providing 'support to production' services including investigation to queries raised through Design Query Notes and Non-Conformity Reports, production permits and concessions and any other matter where production time scales are potentially adversely affected.
To be considered for the Certification Engineer Role you will need:
- Appropriate engineering education or the equivalent
- The selected Certification Engineer will have previous experience in Airbus or Boeing specification
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure
If you believe you have suitable experience for this role, then hit the apply button below or call Ellie at Orion Electrotech.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing