- School Premises staff
- Primary Schools
- East London
- Temporary and long-term contracts
We are looking for caretakers and premises staff who have experience working in schools, colleges or educational settings.
Individual jobs will vary in but in general you will be required to:
- Undertake the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings
- Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities
- Liaise with the Headteacher, cleaning staff and external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff
- Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors
If you are interested in registering for temporary contract work or would like to secure a long-term school caretaker/premises role, please apply with an up to date CV.
Successful applicants will need to complete an online registration and telephone/video interview. You will need to hold an Enhanced DBS or be prepared to have one processed.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education