About the Company
An innovative and leading international law firm is seeking to hire a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor on a permanent basis, with a 4 day/week work pattern, to work as part of the larger HR team, working across all UK offices.
About the Role
This is a broad role offering scope to manage an array of projects and with many client facing aspects. Duties include:
- Act as the key contact for projects and programmes
- Partner with network leads and champions
- Deliver social mobility work experience programmes
- Lead various Committees (including Charity and Community)
- Draft, analyse and present reports and data
- Managing relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Manage communications
- Advise on processes and procedures and action plans
You will have previous experience in an HR role in a professional services environment and a demonstrated interest in promoting inclusive cultures. Strong project management skills and the ability to build effective relationships are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources