Building Control Officer needed in Harrow Paying £40.13 per hr ref 011945
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- The Building Control Service within the Planning Division is responsible for the scrutiny of full plans applications, Building Notices and Regularisation Applications for compliance with the Building Regulation, the Building Act and other relevant legislation including examination of structural details and calculations.
- The service operates within a competitive market and is in direct competition with private companies/Approved Inspectors.
- The post provides more senior level professional input into the scrutiny/assessment of more complex applications. Within this context, the post holder will be responsible for complex schemes and will be responsible for the negotiation of fees and for securing work on major development projects, involving significant investment in the Borough.
- The post holder will also be required to support the management of the team, taking responsibility for a defined area of work within the team.
- All officers are expected to support the continuous improvement and development of the team and the services that are provided by the Planning Service.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction