We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse/ Receptionist to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Sheffield.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Dental Nurse and/ or Receptionist
- UP TO £11+ PER HOUR (depending on experience)
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – Flexible hours
- Role involves booking appointments, responding to e-mails and answering calls
- Implants and Invisalign assistance experience would be very helpful
- GDC and Indemnity would be paid for + Uniform provided
- Happy to train if candidate only has Receptionist experience
- Immediate start would be ideal
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 3 Surgery Practices – All with Air con and Windows
- Digital practice with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator, CBCT Scanner
- R4 Software
- Nearby Parking available
- Come and Join us !
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing