Are you a natural multitasker with excellent communication and organisational skills?
If so, we have a fantastic job opportunity for you as a Resourcing Coordinator!
As a full-time role, you'll be responsible for ensuring the smooth allocation of assignments using a resourcing software.
You will be located near either Swindon or Trowbridge with the ability to travel to sites in the area if required.
- Allocate assignments promptly using our resourcing software, catering to the varying needs of job managers.
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Provide feedback to the Business Services team on progress and coordinate issue resolution.
- Contribute to business development efforts through activities like social media engagement and identifying cross-referral opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good level of education, including a minimum of GCSE or equivalent with an English grade 5 and above.
- Prior experience in managing a resourcing process would be highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, allowing you to build relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills, coupled with the confidence to challenge appropriately.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy