Administrator (Hybrid) needed in Wakefield, £11.18ph PAYE - Reference: 0008 22E5 / 1
This position is office based two days a week, working from home two days and on site at the local drop in venue within Wakefield.
- The administrator will be the first point of contact for newly arrived refugees through the Afghan Resettlement Scheme and UK Resettlement Scheme.
- Supporting with housing needs and complaint
- Working with partners to ensure consistent service
- Keep all records up to date and compile reports for external partners and senior management.
- Support the resettlement manager in day to day tasks
- Purchasing items and school uniforms
- Work alongside the integration services.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration