Admissions Manager needed in Bradford Paying £350 per day ref 5239249
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- In liaison with the Senior Provision and Placement Officer, arrange for the consultation and determination of co-ordinated admission arrangements in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Strategic responsibility for the effective implementation of the annual allocations cycle and in-year admissions processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that hard to place pupils and other complex and contentious admission issues are dealt with effectively through the implementation of the Fair Access Protocol in liaison with other relevant officers and senior school representatives.
- Responsible for the writing and production of the ‘composite prospectus’ for admissions into primary and secondary schools, other published admissions guidance for schools and parents/carers both in paper format and website/BSO content.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education