Salary - £28,000 to £35,000
Shifts - Monday to Friday 8.00 am '' 5 pm
Job type - Permanent
Location '' High Wycombe
Due to this companies continuing growth, they are looking for a Technical Engineer. This company prides itself on a great working environment and its employees being experts. If you are looking for a job where you can use and develop your skills, then this is the job for you!
Responsibilities of a Technical Engineer:
- To give assistance and support to the Technical Team Manager.
- Visits to the site and liaison with clients
- Take control of the problem sites identified
- Prepare problem site cases on the CRM and produce a resolution report
- Update the CRM with relevant information on problem sites
Benefits of the Technical Engineer Role:
- 28 days' holiday
- Pension scheme
- Potential to travel abroad for work visits
- Great in-house training on expanding your skillsets
The successful Technical Engineer will have the below skills:
- Proven experience in a technical engineering function
- A full manual driving licence
- Computer literacy will be vital, and the use of Microsoft Word and Excel will be essential
- 3D BIM
If this Technical Engineer role is of interest please click 'apply',or contact Sophia at Orion Reading for more information.
"Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website."
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing