Electrical Design Engineer
Orion are proud to exclusively partner a leading Design Consultancy who specialise in the Rail Transport Sector. The business are growing in all areas and are now on the hunt for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their creative and versatile group of designers and engineers. This is an exciting opportunity to truly be involved in the full product life-cycle.
It is also important to note that the Organisation emphasises the importance of supporting their Engineers through Chartership.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and practices, it would also be ideal if you have previous experience of working in the rail transport sector- however this is not a necessity.
Responsibilities of an Electrical Design Engineer:
- Develop electrical design concepts and solutions
- Create schematic and wiring diagrams
- Perform electrical calculations
- Prepare engineering documentation
- Actively participate in design reviews with customers and team members
- Work closely with other members of the design and projects team
- Provide guidance to junior electrical engineers
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree educated 2:1 and above in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering principles and practices
- Experience of using electrical design software
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- 25 days + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Private company pension
- Private Health Care
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity allowances
- Employee Assistance Programme
……any many more!
If this role sounds of interest to you then please get in touch with Bella from Orion of click APPLY NOW!!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities