An outstanding Primary school in Richmond is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their amazing Key Stage 2 team.
Your role will be a mixture of general and SEN. As the child's demands are not severe, your role will be dynamic, which means you will provide one-on-one help to a child with special needs as well as general TA duty within the class.Position details:
· Teaching Assistant
· The school welcomes graduates and experienced Teaching Assistants
· £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualificationsDetails about the school:
· Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
· Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to guide and support you
· 2-form entry
· Located in WestminsterThe successful Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 2-3 months of experience working with childrenPerks of working through UCM:
· Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
· Training provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
· Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultantsIf this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year