Remote Full Stack Developer - £45,000
Pearson Carter are working with a company who specialise in Net Zero Consultancy and work with their global clientele to help lower their environmental impact and decrease their carbon footprint. This company work within the sustainability sector and are seeking a Full Stack Developer to help design, build and implement software to support their mission to empower organisations to be a force for good for our planet and its people.
- Create, test, deploy and maintain web applications.
- Collaborate with team members to design, code, and implement new features.
- Participate in code reviews and approve pull requests.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (planning, retro, backlog grooming) and have an Agile mindset.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Commercial experience in web application development.
- Proficiency in Node.js.
- Drizzle or other ORM.
- Vercel/AWS or other cloud provider.
- SQL or other relational database.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000 and includes benefits such as:
- Salary commensurate with experience (2-year contract).
- Pension Scheme.
- Unlimited Annual Leave policy.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Employee Share Option Scheme.
The company has an office based in Cambridge and you’ll be expected on-site once a month and once every quarter for meeting and planning purposes otherwise the role is fully remote.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet