We are working with a SEN Secondary School in Ealing, who are looking for dynamic PPA Teacher to focus on covering lessons to small classes across the school. All lessons will be pre-planned and differentiated, so you will be responsible for delivering and engaging pupils with the content. Pupils here will have complex learning needs, inclusive of autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and Global Developmental Delay (GDD).School and Role brief:
· On-site parking
· With the support of 2 TAs, you will be delivering pre-planned lessons to classes of up to 8 pupils.The successful PPA Teacher will have:
· QTS or equivalent qualification
· Experience supporting SEN, ideally with autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and Global Developmental Delay (GDD)
· Confidence in delivering engaging lessons
· A valid Enhanced DBS
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and Pension available
· Free training course provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced Consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specializes in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education