A SEN School in Hounslow is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be supporting pupils with Autism (ASD) and associated Communication Needs (SLCN). Pupils here engage well with creative sensory approaches and use PECs to support communication.
· Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to start ASAP
· For at least one academic year (potentially longer or permanent for right candidate)
· Full-time (Monday-Friday)
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pmThe successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting Special and Additional Needs, especially autism (ASD)
· Confidence in planning and delivering creative activities
· Friendly and collaborative approachPerks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and Pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced Consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specializes in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year