We are working with a SEN Secondary School in Hounslow, who are looking for proactive SEN Teacher to focus on covering science lessons for KS3 and KS4 groups. As a SEN Science Teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire and empower students with diverse learning needs, fostering their curiosity and love for science. Pupils here will have learning needs, inclusive of autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and Global Developmental Delay (GDD).
School and Role brief:
· On-site parking
· With the support of 2 TAs, you will be delivering pre-planned lessons to classes of up to 8 pupils.
The successful PPA Teacher will have:
· QTS or equivalent qualification
· Experience supporting SEN, ideally with autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and Global Developmental Delay (GDD)
· Confidence in delivering engaging Science lessons
· A valid Enhanced DBS
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and Pension available
· Free training course provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced Consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specializes in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education