Cyber Security Team Lead, Leeds – Up to 55k!!
Pearson Carter is working with an established global leading law firm who are looking for someone to join their team. The role will involve working with big clients such as Hitatchi, NHS, BNP Paribas and many more.
- Day-to-day management of the Cyber Security Team, defining and managing rotas to ensure the right level of resource
- Create and manage the security cloud migration process and highlight any gaps
- Development, management, and maintenance of the security within the firms IT system
- Working within the IT Department to ensure the security of the infrastructure
- Experience with leading a technical security team
- Hands on experience planning, development, and implementation of Azure related technologies
- Understanding of: Server 2012+, ESX/VMware, Messaging (Exchange 2016+), IIS, SQL 2012+, Linux appliances, architecture and OS, Back-up technologies, Citrix, and Cisco networking
- An excellent understanding of security technologies SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-virus software etc
Competitive salary of up to £55,000 + Benefits
Office is based in Leeds and is offering Hybrid working 2 x p/w
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Hybrid, Remote, Leeds
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet