Are you passionate about working with children and eager to make a positive impact on their educational journey? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our educational recruitment agency is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic school in Norwich.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the academic and personal development of students in a vibrant educational environment. You will work closely with teachers and students to create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere, facilitating an effective learning experience.
- Assist teachers in planning and delivering engaging lessons
- Provide one-on-one or small-group support to students with diverse learning needs
- Foster a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Help maintain a safe and organized classroom setting
- Collaborate with teaching staff and parents to track student progress
- Encourage and motivate students to achieve their full potential
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience working with children, preferably primary school age, in a classroom or similar environment
- A Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or an equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for education and a commitment to the well-being of students
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education