£28,000-£32,000 depending on experience
40 hours per week
08:00 '' 17:00
Reasonably flexible with working start and end times after probation period and agreement
- Responsible for goods in ensuring that deliveries are accurately received, checked and recorded on sage 200 system
- Stock control and allocation of materials to Works Orders
- Picking kits ready for up and coming projects with relevant paperwork completed
- Updating systems with allocations and highlighting material shortages
- Supporting month end activity, including stock checks
- Stock rotation
- Stock shortages (re-orders)
- Implementing or improving processes
- Assisting with Yard duties '' unloading and loading deliveries and internal distribution of goods, providing correct suitable transportation
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a warehouse and industrial environment '' Rail not necessary but ideal
- Sage 200/ MS Office.
- Work well independently but also as a team
- Working in adherence with Health and Safety rules
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks
- Good team player and excellent communicator
- Familiarity with inventory management systems
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Forklift Licence.
- Driving Licence.
- A willingness to work/help in any other duties required from the business.
If you are interested in this role please apply by submitting your CV or call Anmarie at Orion Reading
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing