An excellent, one off opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join a thriving independent lettings agency within their office in Redditch.
My clients have developed a superb reputation locally and are looking for a driven Lettings Manager who can both oversee a team and help the business to develop.Lettings Manager – Benefits
- Up to £28,000 basic salary plus commission - £40,000 OTE
- Company Car or car allowance
- Free parking
- Fantastic modern office
- Great team and office environment/culture
- Great opportunity to progress your career to the next step
- Working for a highly regarded agent and one of the fastest growing
Lettings Manager – Duties
- Generating and touting for new business.
- Looking for ways to increase the managed portfolio.
- Dealing with any escalations.
- Assisting with viewings and negotiating lets when needed.
- Training and developing more junior members of staff.
- Reporting on profit and loss and forecasting.
- Engaging in strategic conversations with the wider management team.
- Dealing with HR issues.
- Attending Lettings valuations.
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
If this sounds like something that interests you, then please reach out to Lily Hill today!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
commission, company car / car allowance
- Industry Sector Property