Pearson Carter are currently partnering with one of the most reputable Microsoft Dynamics BC D365 Business Central Partners based in the UK. They are looking to expand their team with an experienced Support Consultant with Dynamics BC/D365 Business.
They offer an excellent salary of up £50K depending on experience. 2 Days in office per week is required. This is every Tuesday and Thursday in their London Office
Please don't hesitate to get in touch!
The following will be included in your role, as you become more competent and confident in managing clients cases at level 1, 2 and eventually 3 your role will widen into working on parts of clients projects:
- Business Central Support as part of a wider team, liaising with users on a day-to-day basis. Level 1 and Level 2 support to all Business Central clients.
- Escalating 3rd level support to a consultant and working with consultants to resolve
- Escalating software issues with Microsoft
- Support for 3rd party and in-house applications and extensions, including but not limited to:
- Continia Document Capture
- Continia Expense Management
- Master Data Management
- Group VAT returns
- Astral Reports
- Jet Reports
- Internal integrations in conjunction with the dev team
- Creating training video’s on ‘how-tos’
- Part of the webinar creation team for the Microsoft Wave Releases
- Training new users
- Managing the support queue
- Weekly Support reports and review with senior leadership team
What are your accountabilities:
- Maintain Support SLAs
- Maintain and improve client feedback
To be successful in this role:
- Experience working in a support role.
- Accounting knowledge, either academic or through experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Knowledge of a cloud-based finance system
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Knowledge
- MB800 Certification
Must have Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central ! This is ESSENTIAL
Dynamics NAV application support experience across 1st to 2rd Line.
Exposure to NAV/BC
They offer an excellent salary package: £30,000-£50,000 + Hybrid ( 2 days a week in office required ) + Benefits
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central client is offering a hybrid role. The state of the art modern office is based in London City Centre
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, D365, BC, Dynamics 365 BC, D365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Support Consultant, Implementation, Support Analyst, NAV Support Consultant, Navision support, Navision, D365 BC Support, Business Central, Partner, MS gold Partner, Staffordshire, London, Greater London, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Gloucester, Bristol, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Manchester Birmingham, South East, South West, Dorset, Poole, West Midlands, Scotland, North East, North West, East Midlands, England, UK
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet