Hybrid Senior Application Developer - €70,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with an Irish Software Development company who provides software solutions to leading Food and Meat processing companies on a global scale. They are looking for a Senior .NET Application Developer to join their team and assist with the development of .NET applications in order to be tailor-made to the customers specifications. This is due to the growth the company has undergone in the last year and are needing assistance providing bespoke software solutions to their ever-growing global clientele.
- Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications.
- Complete application design, code, unit test, and integration test tasks to .Net development standards.
- Provide technical support where required.
- Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues.
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology (5 YEARS+).
- Proficient in C# language.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Work experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working with Windows Forms Application.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to DevExpress tools would be an advantage.
- No Visa restrictions to travel (Travel may be required to certain customer sites).
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to €70,000 and includes benefits such as:
- Company pension.
- Food allowance.
- On-site parking.
- Sick pay.
- Encouragement, guidance, and support for those that want to self-improve and up-skill.
- Extra days’ holiday per year of service.
- Finish Early Fridays.
- No meetings Wednesdays.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Bonuses are negotiable based on the achievement of KPI objectives.
The company has an office based in Dublin and you would be expected on-site as per the following schedule:
- Week One: Mon, Wed, Fri (in office).
- Week Two: Tuesday and Thursday (in office).
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet