- School Receptionist
- Full-time (36 hours per week)
- Temp to Perm contract
- 7.45am - 4.00pm
- Start: ASAP
A lovely, well-organised primary school in Tower Hamlets are looking for a school receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis.
As the school receptionist you will be greeting visitors to the school and supporting with general school administration and finance.
You role will include:
- Reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors.
- Assist with pupil first aid / welfare duties, liaising with parents and staff.
- Supporting and monitoring attendance in the school including first day calling, updating and managing attendance data and reports.
- Assisting with Parent Pay, Breakfast Club and After School Club collection payments.
- Additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriate by the Line Manager
The contract is to start immediately and is offered on a temporary basis initially until December, with the view to the role becoming permanent from January.
This 2-form-entry primary school is based in Tower Hamlets and is part of a larger federation across Tower Hamlets and is a popular school within the local community. They have a diverse intake of pupils who make good progress whilst at the school. You will be joining a welcoming and energetic staff team and working with the school business manager and senior leadership to support the day to day administration of the school.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in a school
- Be extremely organised in administration
- Have a friendly and calm approach
- Be available to commit to a full-time role
Please apply with an up-to-date CV outlining your skills and experience. Successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced DBS certificate or be prepared to obtain one.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education