Technical Sales Engineer
Salary- £27,500 - £30,000
To work within a great team in Newton Abbott
Company Life Insurance
Staff Canteens with free Coffee//Tea
Free on-site Parking
Ideally will have worked within mechanical engineering (marine experience desirable but not essential). However, candidates with a mechanical engineering degree who would be keen to combine their technical skills in a commercial environment will also be considered.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of high quality marine engineering products.
Due to continued Business development, my client is looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of an additional Sales Engineer. This is a terrific opportunity to build a long-term career at a well-established and dynamic and growing organisation. Candidates with an interest in marine engineering, aeronautical engineering or a similar discipline from a general engineering background will also be considered.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Process sales orders.
- Communicate with customer throughout order handling process.
- Record and update customer records
- Prepare technical offers and quotations from customer enquiries.
- Ensure all customer queries are monitored and managed efficiently.
- Gather sales information from clients.
- Develop customer relationships and generate further leads and inquiries.
The role is principally office based but outside field Sales work including customer visits and attendance at National and International trade exhibitions will occasionally be necessary.
- Flexible approach to work and colleagues.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive ‘Can do’ attitude with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Accurate and well organised.
- A marine or ,mechanical engineering background/interest or work-based qualifications is preferable and advantageous.
- IT literate – including Microsoft office and outlook.
- Mathematical and Numerical skill is essential.
- Full UK driving licence and car owner would be advantageous.
What is on offer:
- Full in-house product training and familiarisation of company systems and procedures.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Company Life Insurance scheme.
- A competitive re-numeration package based on experience and ability.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting working environment, please forward your CV.
#Graduate Engineer #Marine Engineer #Marine #Nautical #Mechanical #Yacht*
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent