Do you understand SMT assembly processes? Are you looking for a fulfilling and challenging career move building relationships?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are proud to be exclusively partnered with this world-leading manufacturing business on a brand new Senior Sales Engineer. Manufacturing specialist equipment that tests the reliability in electronics, this is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join this growing team.
This role will be responsible for the direct sales and support in the South. The role is home-based but the territory covers Manchester to the South Coast.
Responsibilities for Technical Sales Engineer:
- To introduce, demonstrate and promote all equipment.
- To establish and maintain contact with potential and existing customers at all levels.
- To offer advice on all aspects of the customer process and convert information to sales.
- To be become recognized as an “industry expert”.
Requirements for Technical Sales Engineer:
- Ideally ONC/HNC or NVQ level 3 in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or above.
- Willing to travel within and outside the UK – full driving license required.
- Sales Experience, ideally from a similar environment.
Benefits for Technical Sales Engineer:
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave (Plus BH)
- Private Medical Care
- Pension Scheme
- Dental Scheme
If you have the relevant experience, hit APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Electronics