Are you a driven individual looking to take your career to the next level''.we are supporting an engineering consultancy looking for an Dual skilled electrical mechanical prototype technician to support their business in producing their in-house mechanical work.
As a prototype technician you will be;
- Assembling of components, fixtures & tooling.
- Carrying out testing/inspection of manufactured parts as well as purchased parts.
- Identifying issues that may have occurred & document actions taken.
- Working on engineering drawings to organise in-house machining.
- Carry out stock controls.
- Produce components using 3D printers.
The prototype technician will need to have;
- Experience in a mechanical assembly environment.
- HNC/HND in a relevant mechanical engineering discipline
- Can work to and understand engineering drawings.
- Understanding of tolling & materials used in machining/assembly.
- Experience with CAD/CAM
If the job role of prototype technician sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the prototype technician, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing