On-Site Lead Android Developer - €70,000
Pearson Carter are working with a Malta based company who are a multi-award-winning finance platform that allows businesses to easily manage all their financial needs, daily payments, investments and treasury and wealth management. They are seeking a Android Developer to take a lead in the development of the company’s new Android Applications.
- Design and build their core applications for the Android platform.
- Create compelling device-specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation.
- Carry out code reviews of other Android developers.
- Optimizing performance for the apps, keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient with Kotlin.
- 5+ years of Android development.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as: LiveData, Coroutines, Flows, Composables, Retrofit.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other Android technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Proficient with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and processes (such as Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to €70,000 and includes benefits such as:
- Health Insurance and fitness allowances.
- Study Leave.
- Exposure to the very latest technologies.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Variable bonus linked to KPI.
The company has an office based in Malta and you’ll be expected on-site 5 days a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet