We have a new opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to join our client, a specialist within the mechanical engineering industry supplying to the commercial sector.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will be required to undertake Servicing and Maintenance projects, predominantly within commercial dwellings. 90% of the work is within the M25.
In return the suitable Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer will join a great company and be offered a competitive starting salary of between £35,000 to £42,000 depending on experience.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer Role
- The role will predominantly involve working in London, within the M25 Corridor
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience in the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration ideally have experience of working on VRV, VRF Air Conditioning Systems of the following manufactures: Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Hitachi
- Chiller experience is a distinct advantage but not essential as training can be given
- You will be responsible for the Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems. The work requires very little, if any install
- You must be confident and experienced enough to work on your own as and when needed
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Need to be qualified to City & Guilds parts 1 & 2 Air Conditioning.
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Chiller experience would be a distinct advantage
- The role requires very little, if any installation. It’s all Service and Maintenance
- You will be working in commercial dwellings and therefore good presentation and pride in appearance is a MUST
- Clean Driving Licence
- No Criminal Convictions
- Understand the importance of completing accurate paperwork
- Also have no problems working at ceiling heights using ladders as necessary
Air Conditioning Engineer Package
- Salary £35,000 - £42,000 (negotiable based on experience).
- Van, mobile, tablet, uniform, specialist tools, PPE.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Other Benefits on Request
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK, then please contact Matt direct on 02392 384650.