Mechanical Design Engineer
We are working with an award-winning company that has an exciting career opportunity for a professional Mechanical Design Engineer. This position provides a dynamic work environment with diverse tasks, allowing you to utilize your technical skills in practical engineering applications. You'll have the opportunity to create products and machines for renowned automotive industry leaders. The ideal candidate will have the chance to thrive in engineering design and advance their professional growth.
The role of mechanical design engineer comprises of the following: -
- Collaborate with the project team and the client to engage in on-site surveys, assessing design needs and limitations.
- Commencing the project with an initial review and establishing the scope of requirements in collaboration with the project team.
- Generating comprehensive 3D CAD models for mechanical systems, specialized machinery, assembly fixtures, production jigs, mechanical handling systems, and industrial automation systems, employing the latest Autodesk Inventor Professional software.
We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience working in mechanical engineering design using 3D CAD.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and their requirements from a design perspective
- Proficiency in material and parts specifications, with the capability to make appropriate selections that align with design needs.
If you're interested in this role of Mechanical Design Engineer please either click apply or give Steven a call at Orion Electrotech.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities