Orion are proud to be able to exclusively partner with our global engineering client located in the heart of Berkshire on their latest Production vacancy. The Production Team Leader is a brand new vacancy and even better, it is as a result of expansion - so you will not be filling anyone's shoes - the Production Line Leader is a role you can make your own!
Our client belong to one of the largest and most prolific electrical engineering businesses, their products are supplied into some of the most well-known and impressive industries; meaning that this is not an opportunity for you to pass up!
As their newly appointed Production Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Oversee 5-8 Production Technicians who are both electrical and mechanically biased.
- Working the late shift 15:00 to 23:30, Monday to Friday
- Work with the Production Supervisor on flow of work and manage that into your own team, ensuring that work orders are prioritised according to value, delivery date
- Collaborate with the Production Technicians on Quality Standards as well as work instructions, engineering drawings, creating a 'Right First Time' approach.
They will reward the Production Team Leader with the following:
- Medical Care Cover
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension
- Company Reward Bonus Scheme
- 28 Days Annual Leave
We will be keen to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Well-versed with electrical/mechanical and electro-mechanical production processes
- Confident with leading a team of 5 plus technicians
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Medical Care Cover - Life Assurance - Company Pension - Company Reward Bonus Scheme - 28 Days Annual Leave
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent