Remote Senior Full Stack Developer – €55,000
Pearson Carter are working with a Malta based company who provide bespoke microservices to support over 200k concurrent users. They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to aid in the progress of integrating cutting edge technologies such as AI features and cloud technology to further improve their in-house applications and redefine the status-quo.
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Assisting in PR reviews.
- Leading architecture design together with the team lead.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Strong understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Strong knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is considered an asset.
- Experience in Elasticsearch and Redis is considered an asset.
- Experience in Docker and Azure Containers / Kubernetes is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA .
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to €55,000 and includes benefits such as:
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centred on leading technologies at scale.
The company has an office based in Malta however, this is a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet