A well-reviewed Dental Practice known for offering a variety of treatments has informed us about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available near Badley, Ipswich
About the role:
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role available – with focus on work life balance
- Up to 5000 UDAs+ @ £12-14 per UDA + 50% Split on all Private work
- Mainly looking for General Dentist – but happy to welcome Dentist with Specialist interest
- Looking for someone who is looking to progress and take new challenges
- A candidate who can do both NHS and Private would be ideal
- Role has become available due to current Associate leaving for Private-only
- ASAP Start – willing to be flexible for the right candidate
- Modern Practice with Air-conditioning and Windows
- PRINCIPAL IS ON-SITE AT LEAST 3 DAYS PER WEEK
- Longstanding Practice Manager – Has been at Practice for many decades!
- Well-equipped with Itero scanner, Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays and Apex locator
- Fully Digital Practice using SOE Software
- Happy to purchase equipment for those with Special interests
- Professional and Enthusiastic team – including Hygienist, Head Nurse, Qualified Nurses and Receptionist
- Practice offers a range of treatments including Invisalign, General and Cosmetic
- Car Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing