Support Officer needed in Exeter.
The pay rate is £12.92 per hour PAYE
This is a temporary role
The reference number is: 360266
The successful candidate be responsible for providing a support function to the department as the main point of contact and to complete appropriate and proportionate actions as a result.
- Oversee and manage the mailbox
- Office management tasks including booking of training courses, vehicles and travel arrangements and arranging attendance for outstanding biometrics
- Undertake risk assessments
- Ensure that the Register is updated with all relevant information
- Ensure that actionable intelligence is recorded
- Collate information
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration