Are you equipped with both technical expertise and a flare for process improvement?
Our client has a rare opportunity within their aspiring Team, for a motivated and career-driven Cost Estimator. This Role would provide for a progressive path, whilst working within a cultured dynamic.
Benefits for the Cost Estimator:
'' 10% Bonus every month
'' Attractive Annual Bonus
'' Final Salary Pension Scheme
'' Cycle to Work Scheme
'' On Site Parking
What does the Role entail for the Cost Estimator?
- Assisting in providing precise translations of customer drawings and specifications to enable the quotation process.
- Managing varied daily communications, ranging from Sales Departments to Suppliers.
- Generating cost estimates for Crucial Components.
- Liaising with Engineering regarding processes and NPI development.
- Input on Process improvements, for cost reduction and functionality
As a Cost Estimator, your skillset would include:
- The ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Knowledge in Excel at an intermediate level.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills; being able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Having an aptitude for attention to detail and analytics.
- Manufacturing Background Expertise.
- Obtaining MRP/ERP Experience.
If this Cost Estimator role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to get in contact with Jemma Bradshaw at Orion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities