An exceptional opportunity for a well presented and organised Assistant Property Manager to join a very well respected independent agency within their award winning office in Camberwell.
My clients have a fantastic reputation and are looking for an Assistant Property Manager who wants to be a part of an award winning team.
Assistant Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Basic salary of between £25k & £28k
- Career progression.
Assistant Property Manager – Duties
- Assisting the Property Manager in the day to day management of a portfolio of units.
- Helping with mid term inspections.
- Organising check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- General Property Manager duties.
Assistant Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is advantageous.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property