Are you an Associate Director or Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take ownership on projects and join a growing consultancy with a real passion for quality?
If so then read on – not only is this opportunity unique but it also presents a very achievable progression route to Director level.
Our clients are a currently seeking an Associate Director/ Senior QS to join their growing team. The successful candidate should be based within a commutable distance to Bristol, be comfortable with working from home and happy to travel to project/ client sites as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be at Associate Director or Senior QS level currently within a consultancy, have experience of pre-contract project stage and be capable of handling take-offs/ estimating. Preferably with some experience of working client side and with both JCT & NEC.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, preferably with career progression within consultancy businesses.
- Experience in commercial or built environment projects, from pre-contract through to delivery stages.
- Strong knowledge of both NEC and JCT contracts.
- Capable of managing a small commercial team consisting of assistant and senior QS, whilst reporting into the company directors.
- Well versed in cost management, valuation, estimating, change management and risk management.
- MRICS chartered, or similar industry qualification.
- The successful candidate will be involved with driving the businesses success going forward, must be comfortable communicating with clients and be passionate about the work they deliver.
Expected salary of £60,000 - £70,000 (dependant on experience), hybrid remote working with the requirement for being in the Bristol office a couple of days per week. Excellent growth opportunities available and an achievable career path towards Director title.
This company are focused on continuous growth and therefore want candidates who are looking to build long-term successful careers. Apply today for further information!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent