Hello Education are looking to recruit experienced and dynamic SENd Primary Teaching Assistants. We have already been given a huge amount of long term roles to arrange for our partner schools in Darlington.
To be considered you will:
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification (or that of equivalent)
- Previously supported pupils aged between 3-11 years old
- Experience working with children with SENd
- At least 6 months experience working with a UK primary school or Nursery
- Great communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
Hello Education will be able to offer successful Support Specialists a friendly, reliable and professional service along with the following benefits:
- Top rates of pay
- An experienced and dedicated specialist consultant
- Career support and advice
- Guaranteed work schemes
- Flexible working
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education