Purview Specialist- £50k - Leeds
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Global Construction Consultancy who are in search of a Purview Specialist with extensive Data Governance knowledge to join their growing team!
For this exact role, it would be to assist with improving their data protection and compliance management capabilities. The main requirements are: Microsoft Purview, Data Management & Data Governance.
- Provide guidance to cross-functional teams
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Purview solutions
- Develop and maintaining Data Governance policies and procedures
- Collaborate with business stakeholders regarding data management requirements
- Support uses on Microsoft Purview functionality and practices
- Analyse security risks
- Microsoft Purview
- Strong understanding of - Data Governance & Data Management
- Info Sec Governance + Risk/Compliance
They are offering a range of salaries up to £55,000.
This client is based in Leeds, in which the role is 5x a week in the office
Flexible working opportunities after probation
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Azure Data, Data Governance, Data Management, Security, Risk, Compliance, Leeds, Wesr Yorkshire, Bradford, Horsforth, Purview, Microsoft Purview
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet