Sales Manager - IT & Internet
Location: London, UK
Salary: £45,555 to £50,000 per annum (Annual Salary)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our dynamic team in London. As a Sales Manager in the IT & Internet industry, you will play a crucial role in driving sales and expanding our client base.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve company targets and objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Identify new business opportunities and actively pursue them
- Lead the sales team to achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to identify potential market gaps
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales within the IT & Internet sector
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities
- Flexible working approach, with the ability to adapt to changing market conditions
Education and Career Level:
- Higher education or graduate degree preferred
- Secondary school or equivalent education required
We offer a competitive salary ranging from £45,555 to £50,000 per annum. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including flexible working arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for sales in the IT & Internet industry, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please note that we kindly request applicants not to include their email address in the job application description.
We appreciate all applications, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Secondary School or equivalent