Neighbourhood Repairs Clerk needed in Oldbury Paying £15.63 per hr ref 407313
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To provide a high quality, customer focused service for all customers of the Repairs and Maintenance Service.
- To monitor constantly ensuring efficient use of resources in the electronic work scheduler, to meet turnaround times within set timescales
- To ensure resources are fully optimised and to meet KPI targets.
- To carry out day to day administration duties, working as part of the team, this will include all aspects of dealing with repairs and general office duties. Including receiving calls from stakeholders and take the necessary action to conclude the enquiry
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services