Customer Service Agent needed in Flax Bourton, Bristol.
The pay rate is £14.91 per hour PAYE
This is a temporary role
The reference number is: 408367
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to Customer Service Supervisor, they will be responsible for:
- The receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into the system
- Monitoring the progress of quoted works
- Working closely with the Fleet and Capacity planners to ensure customers are kept informed at all times allowing us to plan our fleet to meet relevant commercial demands
- E-mail orders and liaise with other team members regarding customer orders
- Adhere to site Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services