Step Teachers are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a school based in Enfield, supporting their Reception Class. This role is temporary due to commence in January 2024 until the end of the academic year.
This two-form entry primary school are proud of the school atmosphere with both students and staff embodying the school value of kindness. The school are very aware of the importance of children’s well-being and enabling them to grow into happy individuals that flourish.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Recent experience working in a primary school or with school-aged children
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. As standard, you will receive access to high street, travel, gym discounts and many other exclusive deals, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services via our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and get £100 in Amazon vouchers for both you and the recommended individual after the qualifying period. You will also be entered into a draw to win a European holiday worth £1000! If you know someone looking for work in education, please get in touch with us today.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education