**Join the Team as a Material Controller at a Leading Engineering Manufacturing Organization**
Are you passionate about contributing to a sustainable future and supporting the Net Zero world? If you have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, and a drive for process improvement, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
My Client is an established engineering manufacturing organization dedicated to building sustainable products that pave the way to a greener, more environmentally responsible world. At the heart of our mission is the pursuit of Net Zero, and we need a Material Controller to play a pivotal role in making this vision a reality.
Key Responsibilities for the appointed Material Controller:
- Ensuring that OEM material requirements for are ordered and expedited on time, even to the tightest timelines while accounting for the impact on inventory value.
- Optimized Inventory Management:** Placing orders in line with system requirements.
- Supplier Performance:** Ensuring high due date delivery performance (>90%) from suppliers by expediting materials in a timely manner.
- Data Support:** Providing relevant data to support supplier discussions and internal reviews, contributing to informed decision-making.
- Invoice Management:** Supporting the resolution of invoice queries related to delivery discrepancies, ensuring accuracy in financial transactions.
- New Project Introductions:** Assisting in the management of materials for new project introductions, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Continuous Improvement:** Supporting and driving a change in behaviours for all leading and lagging processes to achieve continuous process improvement.
- KPI Targets:** Working diligently to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
- Supplier Relations:** Visiting suppliers to actively manage all order books and associated issues, creating and executing action plans for effective supplier management.
- Documentation:** Completing and maintaining accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the team.
To be the successful Material Controller you must have proven experience in a similar role within an engineering manufacturing organisation.
Excellent Benefits on offer including a company bonus + additional Holiday + Reduced car scheme + MORE!!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing