Receptionist / Administrator based in Bury, Paying £13.44ph PAYE - Reference: 0008 1EBC / 1
Main Responsibilities include:
• Provide an effective and efficient reception service by greeting, welcoming and directing visitors to the appropriate person/meeting room.
• Ensure that the reception area is tidy and presentable
• Provide high level of customer service and engage with all internal/external stakeholders to ensure delivery of service in line with expectations.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming telephone phone calls
• Receive, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries ensuring this is logged and records kept up to date.
• To provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• To perform other receptionist duties such as photocopying, scanning, laminating, binding, etc.
• Work with other members of the team to provide an effective, efficient and quality service.
This is working full time hours on temporary contract.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration