Contract Embedded Software Engineer
6 month + contract, Immediate start available
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer looking for a fresh, dynamic environment for an initial 6 month contract (with a view to further extension)?
If so, as contract Embedded Software Engineer you will be working on next generation technology partnering with big names across multiple industries from automotive and aerospace to niche applications.
You will work as an integral part of the project team delivering firmware and software requirements spanning the hardware aspects of control, sensing and communications.
Key accountabilities for Embedded Software Engineer with include:
- Key input into the design, development, test and maintenance of firmware & test software
- Support and integrate/validate new product designs
- Development of code
Utlise your expertise to contribute to top-level architecture of firmware / software
- Play a key role in interfacing with hardware design and development
- Drive the continuous integration pipeline for automated testing of code
- Identify and promote innovation / continuous improvement
As Embedded Software Engineer you will ideally have:
A degree in either Engineering or similar software related discipline, coupled with:
- Firmware development
- Experience writing test software and developing
- A sound working knowledge of both CAN and CANopen.
- Capability to log and analyse CAN data.
- Able to use knowledge of CAN to create firmware for integrations.
- Using hazard analysis to improve the safety aspect of firmament of test jigs
Please apply via the link or contact Alison Kemp for further information;
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Electronics