Process Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
- Contribute to the delivery of all product launches from concept to launch and continuously improve the processes and EPD throughout.
- Support the concept stage with a focus on the feasibility and refinement of products as well as managing the process development involved in NPD and EPD products.
- Manage the schedule for pre-production as well as launch days to ensure that customer expectations are continuously met.
- Support EPD trails and proactively find solutions and improvements to the process as well as implement operational improvements to existing processes.
- Take the lead on customer product launches, coordinating and collaborating across the business to ensure a successful outcome for onsite visits and approval of first production samples.
- 4 years’ experience within a process role within an NPD department in the food manufacturing industry.
- A degree within Food Science, Food technology or a similar field is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers as well as other staff members within the team and across other departments.
- Key attention to detail and proactive in finding solutions to problems and improving on current processes.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at [email protected] quoting reference JE/15100.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing