Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new role?
Do you have experience teaching children in Key Stage 1 or Key stage 2?
- Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- KS1 and KS2
- Warm and welcoming staff and students
- Full time Key stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Encourage creativity in students daily
- Will have QTS with experience in a primary setting
- Can teach creatively
- Have great classroom and behaviour management
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education