Project Engineer '' 3 month contract - £250 - £450 DOE '' Loughborough
Our Client is a leading systems integrator that requires a Project Engineer to work on-site with their project team managing their end client and contractors to deliver a project upgrade.
The ideal Project Engineer will have:
- Confidence liaising directly with Clients
- Managing on-site Contractors
- Experience within packaging machinery installation, FMCG, food production environment, or hygienic environments
- Delivered automated machinery projects
If this Project Engineer role is of interest or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Click here to apply for the Project Engineer role or contact Ryan Cordani at Orion Eelectrotech
Thank you for your application for the Project Engineer role. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing