We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Woking.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time – 5 days per week
- Trainee Dental Nurse - £10 per hour
- Experienced and Qualified nurses on site to support you
- Looking for a personable, positive, and enthusiastic candidate – with great customer focus!
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Must already be on a Dental Nurse Course
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Very Bright and Modern Practice
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Apex Locator
- Practice is using SOE System
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: Therapists, Hygienists, Associates and Qualified Nurses
- General and Specialist Dentistry done on site
- Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing