A dedicated Early Years Practitioner is required in an 'Outstanding'-rated Primary school in Tower Hamlets. You will be assisting children with daily activities, following policies and EYFS curriculum and supporting children with sSpecial nNeeds. This position is ideal for Early Years practitioners seeking to advance their careers, as this school has supportive SLT’s and management.
- Early Years Practitioner
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced EYFs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to provide guidance and support
- Two-form entry
- Located in Tower Hamlets
The successful Early Years Practitioner will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
- EYFS qualification
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered to our agency staff
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks for our agency staff
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year